We believe the Bible is the inerrant and infallible Word of God, our only rule of faith and practice. We believe its teachings are accurately summarized in the Westminster Confession of Faith and in the Westminster Catechisms, which we use as aids for our study and understanding of the Scriptures.
We further believe the following Scriptural truths:
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, truly God and truly man
- He was born of the virgin Mary
- He atoned with His own blood for the sins of all who trust Him as Savior and Lord of their lives
- He arose from the dead on the third day with the same body with which He was buried
- He is now seated at the right hand of God the Father interceding for us
- Mankind is totally sinful and can be saved only by God’s grace through faith
- It is the third person of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, who convicts us, guides us, comforts us, and enables us to love and to serve God and others
- The Lord Jesus is coming back to earth again to serve God and others
In addition, we stress the necessity of personal separation from worldliness and daily communion with God through the reading of His Word and prayer.